Thursday 23 April 2015

273 Hawthorn Road Caulfield North, VIC 3161

0431 406 580

After a sensational first few times at Tuck shop, and several taste of burger around Melbourne I can not officially say Tuck shop is my favourite fast food place in Melbourne.


During the bouble, investment bank were borrow heavily to create more CDO.

Tuck shop location is not the easiest to access if you do not have a car. Therefore, whenever I am visiting I ensure to get the most out of it. Some of the way to get the most out of it is to do my homework before hand. That is to check out Tuck shop instagram and see what's Tuck shop have available.
Major with added bacon
My favourite Tuck shop burger is their signature major with added bacon. I don't know what it is about burger and bacon, but seriously they goes together seriously well.

Pulled pork jaffle, $7.50 AUD
I ordered the pulled pork jaffle. Essentially, this dish is like a pulled pork toasted. The filled pork was delicious! The pork was moist, flavoursome and smoky BBQ aroma. There was some kind of Tuck shop "special sauce", but for me I felt like there weren't enough of it, so a bit lack of tanginess. However, Tuck shop house made tomato sauce was a fantastic substitutions. The amount of filling of pulled pork was really generous. Every single bite, whether big or small, there will be smoking of pulled pork in it.
Half pulled pork and the major burger
Between me and my friend, we half the burger, the jaffle, the chips and the soft serve (sorry forgot to took the photo). This is a great way to enjoy the gracious experience at Tuck shop. I am so looking forward to visit Tuck shop take away again!
 
Tuck Shop Take Away on Urbanspoon
Tuck Shop Take Away on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment